Ants seem to be liking our house when the weather gets better. thanks for the link and with the tips.
As for the pictures. Your comments are too kind. I am still trying to improve on the techniques and post processing. For the lenses I use two of them: Tamron 17-50 f2.8 and a Sigma 105 f.28. For indoors, most of the time I use the Nikon's Speedlight external flash for the D80 on the hotshoe. The pictures you see of Cayleigh on that post was actually taken by our small camera, Canon SD790IS on portrait mode. The trick is to take lots and lots of pictures and just pick out the good ones. And if that doesn't work, use Photoshop and make the best of 2 or 3 or more photos into one. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Cinnamon worked for me. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnts seem to be liking our house when the weather gets better. thanks for the link and with the tips.
ReplyDeleteAs for the pictures. Your comments are too kind. I am still trying to improve on the techniques and post processing. For the lenses I use two of them: Tamron 17-50 f2.8 and a Sigma 105 f.28. For indoors, most of the time I use the Nikon's Speedlight external flash for the D80 on the hotshoe. The pictures you see of Cayleigh on that post was actually taken by our small camera, Canon SD790IS on portrait mode. The trick is to take lots and lots of pictures and just pick out the good ones. And if that doesn't work, use Photoshop and make the best of 2 or 3 or more photos into one. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
-Da